A discovery to be lived! Rejuvenate in the nature, near the town at Club Odanak. This unique place was built on ancestral land by the Atikamekw nation, offering an authentic experience reflecting traditional values,as much as First Nations as Quebeckers. Outdoor amateur, you can explore the surroundings by traveling the 40 kilometers pedestrian paths or by fishing for the brook trout on one of 16 lakes of the club’s territory.You will have a very wide choice: you can sleep in a teepee, in one of the inns or in a cottage, according to your preferences.
During winter, you can fish for a day. The outfitter is accessible by car, snowmobile and quad.
Outfitter with exclusive rights - zone 26
Localisation & access:
* Accommodation in a chalet for 2 nights / 3 days for 4 people (2 adults and 2 children under 12 years old)
* Fishing rights, including 2 rowboats
* Access to non-motorized activities on the site
* Valid from July 1st to closing time
* 450 $ + tx / 2 nights / family